Select your language and download the user’s manual by clicking on a link below.
Download the manual to settup the MAS (Micro Adjust Spider).
User Software 1.6 (ROTOR Power Dual, POWER LT)
Download the latest software for ROTOR Power cranks.
Now also for Mac OS!
To download the software for ROTOR Power cranks you must register first.
Please locate the ID Card for your ROTOR Power cranks (packaged with cranks).
CRANK SOFTWARE UPDATES
- SW 0.900 (For ROTOR Power only! Does not work for POWER LT or POWER LT-R)
- As of May 23, 2014.
- PC compatible running Windows XP Service Pack 3 or later operating system.
- MAC compatible running MAC Snow Leopard OS or later operating system for Mac OS version.
- ANT+ USB stick.
- Install ROTOR User Software. Click here.
Changes made from version SW8 to SW 0.900:
- Improved crankset activation where an initial load of 15 N (1.5 kg) must be applied in order to activate cranks. If the load applied is lower than 15 N, the crankset remains in stand-by status.
- Reinforced calibration security. Crankset calibration is now possible only if cadence=0 RPM
- New ANT+ chip reset. This function detects rare cases of Ant+ chip malfunctions and resets the Ant+ chip.